At first I was giving props to the lady for being clever, but in the end the props go to the guy, all the way! Lol!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
This Video Made My Day
Babbled by T.K. at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"You are talking about the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind! What's dead is dead. ... Hearts and kidneys are tinker toys! I'm talking about the central nervous system! I am a scientist, not a philosopher! You have more chance of reanimating this scalpel than you have of mending a broken nervous system! My grandfather's work was doo-doo! I am not interested in death! The only thing that concerns me is the preservation of LIFE! Class is dismissed."
At first I was giving props to the lady for being clever, but in the end the props go to the guy, all the way! Lol!
Babbled by T.K. at 9:26 PM
3 Mini-Babbling(s):
OK, that's funny, but why did the chick start copying him to begin with?
I assume she was trying to be flirty in a different way to get the guy's attention. I know I'd be impressed if a good-lookin' girl did that to me on the subway, lol
She's a chicken! ;)
Post a Comment