"You're telling me that I'm very young and it's hard for you to stand close to me."
-Rachel, from Glee.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Quote of the Day:
Babbled by T.K. at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"You are talking about the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind! What's dead is dead. ... Hearts and kidneys are tinker toys! I'm talking about the central nervous system! I am a scientist, not a philosopher! You have more chance of reanimating this scalpel than you have of mending a broken nervous system! My grandfather's work was doo-doo! I am not interested in death! The only thing that concerns me is the preservation of LIFE! Class is dismissed."
"You're telling me that I'm very young and it's hard for you to stand close to me."
-Rachel, from Glee.
Babbled by T.K. at 9:51 PM
5 Mini-Babbling(s):
That is exactly what I am telling you!
because...
a) you might hurt me
b) you are tall and it makes me have vertigo to stand close and look at you at the same time
and
4) maybe you smell like sweaty boy or something?
I can't believe you watch that totally gay show!!! ;-)
haha! That's my favorite quote from glee! Along with the song!!! :D
It's not gay, it's sensitive! Haha! ;)
Beth, that was so not ^! Lol
Post a Comment