Hey! I just discovered the poll taking thingy on blogger. It's on the left side of the screen. Be sure and vote!
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"You are talking about the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind! What's dead is dead. ... Hearts and kidneys are tinker toys! I'm talking about the central nervous system! I am a scientist, not a philosopher! You have more chance of reanimating this scalpel than you have of mending a broken nervous system! My grandfather's work was doo-doo! I am not interested in death! The only thing that concerns me is the preservation of LIFE! Class is dismissed."
Hey! I just discovered the poll taking thingy on blogger. It's on the left side of the screen. Be sure and vote!
Babbled by T.K. at 9:58 AM
2 Mini-Babbling(s):
diarrhea
So... Now that I'm sick I had to vote again. It wouldn't let me change my vote because I cleared my cache... :P
Post a Comment